Viewers Choice Terms and Conditions
PRESENTER SEARCH ON 3 – VIEWERS’ CHOICE CONTESTANT TWITTER VOTING POLL - TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VOTING
- The 11th Contestant for Presenter Search on 3 Expresso Edition (2019) will be determined by the public via voting on a Twitter Poll (“the Poll”).
- There will be 4 (four) contestants to choose from on the Poll.
- The Poll will be available on the Presenter Search on 3 Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/BeFoundOn3) from ± 20h40 on Wednesday, 4 September 2019 to 23h59 on Tuesday,10 September 2019 (“voting period”).
- Once the Poll is live it will be pinned to the top of the Presenter Search on 3 Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/BeFoundOn3).
- To vote, you need to go to the Presenter Search on 3 Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/BeFoundOn3) and vote on the Viewers Choice Poll by clicking or tapping on your preferred option.
- The results are instantly displayed after you vote. Your vote will be indicated with a checkmark next to the choice.
- Each person can only vote once.
- You will not be able to change your vote once submitted on the Poll.
- The current total vote count and the amount of time remaining in the Poll throughout the voting period are displayed under the Poll choices.
- The 11th contestant will be the contestant that receives the most votes on the Poll during the voting period (as shown on the Twitter Poll). We will not enter into any discussions regarding the results and by participating in the Poll you agree not to challenge the results of the Poll.
- The winning choice will be shown in bold. If you vote in the Poll, you may receive a push notification alerting you to the final results.
- Voting on the Poll will further be subject to the standard terms and conditions that may be applicable to the usage of a Twitter Poll as promulgated by Twitter from time to time.